Receptionist - LLR (Leicester)
Receptionist / Administrator
At Turning Point, it’s our job to help people find a new direction in life. Join our Leicester Services as an Administrator / Receptionist and you could too. Here you’ll make a real difference to the lives of people with complex needs who are dealing with substance use issues.
As an Administrator / Receptionist , you’ll provide wide-ranging administrative support to our team, so they can focus on helping people to get back on their feet by supporting the development of personal, flexible and realistic support packages.
Running substance use services on a not-for-profit basis, we invest every penny back into our care – and our people. So, if you’re ambitious, focused on supporting substance use and looking for an administrative role with real value, progress your career with us.
- To provide a full administrative support service to the Leicester service
- To process referrals, deal with enquiries, and communicate with referrers, keyworkers and partner agencies.
- To input data, deal with correspondence, and scanning of paperwork ensuring records are accurate and up to date.
- Work with the wider admin team to provide admin support in relation to health and safety, clinical admin, criminal justice team admin.
- To ensure all administrative support systems are effective by:
- Maintaining all files in an orderly and up to date manner meeting Turning Point’s internal standards and external regulatory requirements where applicable
- Providing regular monitoring and measurement statistics as required
- Preparing, printing and distributing standard forms, documents, letters, etc. as required
- Undertaking ad hoc office duties such as typing, faxing, photocopying as and when necessary.
- Ordering stationery, supplies and equipment as appropriate to the team’s need gaining approval for expenditure in line with Turning Point’s procedures.
- Assisting the clinical team with the producing of prescriptions.
The Ideal Candidate
This role is based on a busy reception so previous experience is essential.
Ideally an all round experienced administrator who can be flexible and work to deadlines. Are you a confident communicator who can prioritise a varied workload and provide an excellent administrative service. Comfortable talking to service users, you should be customer focused with the ability to maintain confidentiality, gather management information and meet deadlines under pressure. You must be a superb organiser and supportive team player with keen attention to detail, impressive administration skills and a good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel and spreadsheets.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
We know reward looks different to each person and so whether its ways to make your money go further, a culture supporting recognition and celebration, or opportunities to boost your career – we want to support you in every way we can with our total reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 28 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days.
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
As part of the fight against COVID-19 here are some of the measures we have in place to keep our team members and the people we support safe:
- Enhanced Infection/Prevention Control Measures, including the use of PPE, social distancing and regular testing
- Following all government guidance applicable to our services as a minimum and ensuring our teams are trained effectively
- Strongly encouraging colleagues to receive a vaccination to keep themselves and those around them safe, enabling access through time off & covering transport costs
- Regular updates, FAQs, myth busting from Turning Point’s clinical team as well as wellbeing seminars which provide support on a variety of topics
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.