Implementation & Development Manager
Fixed Term Contract - Up to 12 Months
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our senior leadership team working across all of our Public Health and Substance Misuse Services. We are looking for a dynamic Implementation & Development Manager to work in close partnership with services to deliver continuous service improvement through bespoke co-designed solutions at both a local and national level. As our organisation grows, you’ll support with collating and sharing best practice to support bid development and to deliver support for new services through implementation, transformation and beyond.
You’ll work closely with the National Head of Service, Regional Heads of Operations and Senior Operations Managers with key responsibilities to include:
- Acting as an expert in substance misuse to support regulatory requirements including CQC standards and Health & Safety
- Developing and supporting internal reporting processes and requirements
- Understanding changes in national guidance and best practice and how these can support the development of our services and treatment model
- Supporting with staff competency and training needs including audit and observed practice
- Leading best practice forums to bring staff together to learn and share
Raising the bar for person-centred care, you’ll support across all of our services as needed including during new service implementations. Working with both operational managers and front line staff, you’ll act as an agent for change by demonstrating Turning Point’s corporate values through your own example, whilst ensuring they are demonstrated by all staff. Furthermore, to bring commitment and drive in everything you do.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is confident and comfortable working across geographically diverse services whilst bringing a high degree of knowledge and expertise in substance misuse.
The ability to demonstrate previous service improvements and developments necessary for this role.
Whilst travel to services (COVID permitting) will be required, we are able to offer flexible working for this role including home working arrangements for a proportion of the role.
Why Turning Point?
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
Across the varied regions, sectors and settings we operate within, our organisation is held together by a shared vision – and our people are connected by the same values. These include belief in potential, confidence in communication, embracing positive change and always treating each other as individuals.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
Our people bring our vision to life. So, if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to support others to fulfilling their potential, here at Turning Point, we don't just offer you a job – we offer you a career.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
- 33 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 35 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.