Digital & Partnership Manager - SDAS
At Turning Point, we support people across the UK with substance misuse issues. As a Digital & Partnership Manager, you will work as part of the senior management team across Somerset supporting the development of recovery based treatment services that are truly connected to the community. Passionate about people, you'll enjoy the scope and support to enhance your own life too, as you make the role your own as part of a friendly and multidisciplinary team.
Running health facilities and services on a not-for-profit basis, we invest every penny back into our care - and our people.
In this role you will help to build a recovery infrastructure through 4 key areas:
- Development of partnerships across statutory and non-statutory agencies with the aim of supporting service delivery and building recovery post treatment.
- Oversight of the digital elements of the service which primarily include the social media and Wellbeing Cloud elements, the MY TP digital treatment pathway and updating of SDAS website.
- Delivery of outward facing training to partner agencies to support raising of awareness of the service, development of working relationships and delivery of low level/brief interventions to a wider audience.
- Oversight and management of ABCD / Outreach Workers.
The Ideal Candidate
- In-depth understanding of substance misuse sector including clinical governance, prescribing regimes and CQC registration requirements for integrated services.
- Abe to develop partnership working across a range of stakeholders
- Team management skills to lead and inspire a motivated and skilled team that consistently delivers or exceeds on its individual and team goals.
- Project management skills to lead the successful implementation of projects, programmes, initiatives and change.
- Experience of delivering both drug and alcohol services across a range of settings or previous experience of managing a integrated drug and alcohol service.
Why Turning Point?
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
Across the varied regions, sectors and settings we operate within, our organisation is held together by a shared vision – and our people are connected by the same values. These include belief in potential, confidence in communication, embracing positive change and always treating each other as individuals.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
Our people bring our vision to life. So, if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to support others to fulfilling their potential, here at Turning Point, we don't just offer you a job – we offer you a career.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
- 31 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.