Wellbeing Co-ordinator Team Leader - Total Wellbeing Luton
Total Wellbeing Luton provides an innovative approach which aims to support both the emotional and physical health needs of people across Luton. The service brings together a range of evidence-based interventions aimed at addressing emotional health concerns early whilst encouraging and enabling the adoption of healthier lifestyles, including; stopping smoking, weight management, increasing physically activity, managing and reducing the impact of long-term conditions. There is a growing body of evidence that may people require support for more than one aspect of health and wellbeing and that providing this support early will improve health, quality of life and general wellbeing in the long-term.
We are currently looking for a Wellbeing Coordinator Team Leader who will manage a team of Wellbeing Coordinators, who are first point of contact for service users, professionals, people contacting the service, be that people wanting to access, refer or ask us a question.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and experience in managing people within a fast paced, contact centre environment and who has an interest and appreciation for the sometimes complex nature of catering for a range of different health and wellbeing needs. The function of the Wellbeing Co-ordinator team is vital to smooth running of the service and enabling a great first experience for anyone who may want our support. The role requires an experienced managers who is able to support staff working remotely. There is a requirement for the successful candidate to be able to collate and interpret various data sets to respond quickly to changing priorities and review the effectiveness of a range of tasks.
This is an exciting role for someone looking for a challenge with huge rewards in enabling people to access the help they need and ultimately lead healthier, happier lives. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing the first point of contact for anyone contacting Total Wellbeing Luton.
- Management of up to 6 Wellbeing Coordinators who provide the first point of contact.
- To interrogate, interpret and analyse data to review performance, write reports and make recommendations for service development
- Oversight and responsibility for managing effective pathways into the service.
- Overseeing and administering as necessary invoice requests and payments for the service.
- Helping to support an integrated approach to physical and emotional wellbeing by connecting and working with colleagues across the whole of the Total Wellbeing Service.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Experience of managing a team and individual performance
- Be confident in using a variety of databases/systems and be able to comfortably navigate these simultaneously.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience within a support/ centre role ideally within the health and social care sector or similar
- Have experience in dealing with members of the public and other professionals via telephone, email and face to face.
- Be proactive and able to prioritise key tasks.
- Be proficient in collating and reviewing data/information for use in reports/invoicing as required.
- Be able to work comfortably in a team and work together to achieve key outcomes.
- Be solution focussed and support the service in developing best practice access and pathways to support.
Why Turning Point?
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
Across the varied regions, sectors and settings we operate within, our organisation is held together by a shared vision – and our people are connected by the same values. These include belief in potential, confidence in communication, embracing positive change and always treating each other as individuals.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
Our people bring our vision to life. So, if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to support others to fulfilling their potential, here at Turning Point, we don't just offer you a job – we offer you a career.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
- 31 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.