Fixed Term Contract – Up to 12 Months
Full Time (Part Time of 30 Hours Per Week Considered)
Remote Working (Some Travel Maybe Required)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our senior leadership team working across all of our Public Health and Substance Misuse Services. We are looking for a dynamic Transformation Manager to lead a team of Implementation & Development Managers and to work in close partnership with services to deliver continuous service improvement through bespoke co-designed solutions at both a local and national level. As our organisation grows, you’ll support with collating and sharing best practice to support bid development and to deliver support for new services through implementation, transformation and beyond.
You’ll work closely with the National Head of Service, Regional Heads of Operations and Senior Operations Managers with key responsibilities to include:
- Leading a team of Implementation & Development Managers, planning their workload and ensuring service and organisational priorities are met
- Acting as an expert in substance misuse to support regulatory requirements including CQC standards and Health & Safety
- Developing and supporting internal reporting processes and requirements
- Understanding changes in national guidance and best practice and how these can support the development of our services and treatment model
- Overseeing best practice forums to bring staff together to learn and share
- To support model development and coordinate pieces of work to support service development
Raising the bar for person-centred care, you’ll support the team to work across all of our services as needed including during new service implementations. Working with both operational managers and frontline staff, you’ll act as an agent for change by demonstrating Turning Point’s corporate values through your own example, whilst ensuring they are demonstrated by all staff. Furthermore, to bring commitment and drive in everything you do.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is confident and comfortable working across geographically diverse services whilst bringing a high degree of knowledge and expertise in substance misuse.
Experience of working in a team and some management and leadership experience is desirable but not essential.
The ability to demonstrate previous service improvements and developments necessary for this role.
Whilst travel to services (COVID permitting) will be required, we are able to offer flexible working for this role including home working arrangements for a proportion of the role.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
We know reward looks different to each person and so whether its ways to make your money go further, a culture supporting recognition and celebration, or opportunities to boost your career – we want to support you in every way we can with our total reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 33 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 35 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
As part of the fight against COVID-19 here are some of the measures we have in place to keep our team members and the people we support safe:
- Enhanced Infection/Prevention Control Measures, including the use of PPE, social distancing and regular testing
- Following all government guidance applicable to our services as a minimum and ensuring our teams are trained effectively
- Strongly encouraging colleagues to receive a vaccination to keep themselves and those around them safe, enabling access through time off & covering transport costs
- Regular updates, FAQs, myth busting from Turning Point’s clinical team as well as wellbeing seminars which provide support on a variety of topics
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.