Everything we do is aimed at providing good quality, person-centred services in the right location, at the right time, making a real difference for the people and communities we support. As the world continues to change, we must keep evolving and responding to stay relevant, cost effective and able to deliver the outcomes that those we support deserve by looking after our employees so they in turn can deliver the best care
We are now looking to recruit a Reward Analyst to join our People Team at Turning Point. This role will work with us to understand the Total Reward Package and support in building the Reward Strategy for the future which will allow us to continue to attract and retain great people. This is an exciting role with a real mix of analysis, systems and strategy.
The role will be responsible for completing a comprehensive analysis of where we are in the market place across all compensation and benefits packages across our contracts and suggest any areas for alignment and improvement which will drive the overall strategy.
This is excellent opportunity to be an integral part of a team to deliver a reward and recognition package that will have a positive impact on employee engagement.
- Complete a comprehensive analysis of where we are in the market place across all compensation and benefits packages across our contracts and suggest any areas for alignment and improvement which will drive the overall strategy.
- Play a key role in developing the 1-3 years Reward Strategy at Turning Point advising the organisation on where improvements can be made and how we get the best value for money and attract and retain great people
- Lead on the Analysis and review of terms and conditions within systems and to create a reporting mechanism identifying different elements of employees compensation and benefits, understanding which are most attractive being clear on the budgetary implications
- Work with the HR Systems team to ensure that the quality of the data in the HR and payroll system meets the highest standards and develop principles to help the organisation maintain that level of data integrity.
- Supporting with the development and launch of organisational EVP
- Building a reporting matrix for use across the organisation to better inform our decision making
- Job evaluation implementing changes to make this more effective and streamlined across Turning Point – being clear on how jobs are sized and priced
- Responsible for the management of external relationships with suppliers taking the lead on projects from a reward perspective across the organisation
- Working with the Business Partnering team on all new business joining TP and the implications of those Terms and conditions ,being clear on our reward principles
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years in a reward role in a similar environment
- Experience using SAP Business Objects or equivalent analytics software, experience of HR and payroll systems will be beneficial.
- Key relationship builder with external agencies / partners for bench marking purposes
- Previous experience working with Local Authority or NHS contracts would be desirable
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
- 33 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 35 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships