An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the marketing strategy and plans to grow our two commercial brands: livelife (B2C) and Rightsteps (B2B)
Livelife is a UK social enterprise providing NHS quality online therapy at affordable prices. And at Rightsteps, we help organisations create working environments that prioritise employee mental health and wellbeing, where employees feel safe and valued.
If you have experience working in both B2B and B2C and want to deliver creative multichannel activity in a rewarding sector, then we’d love to speak to you.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Working with the Head of Marketing, develop the vision, strategy, and go-to-market plan for livelife and Rightsteps, communicating internally and externally to ensure buy-in
- Build and nurture the Marketing pipeline, working collaboratively with Business Development to deliver sustainable growth for lifelife and Rightsteps
- Create and deliver innovative campaigns to develop both brands, establishing robust commercial and brand KPI’s to assess success and measure and report against performance
- Analyse brand positioning, commissioning customer insight to support, and engage senior stakeholders with the strategic direction and development of the two brands
- Own the digital presence for both brands, including social media and the websites
- Work closely with content team to develop and produce creative that delivers measurable results
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and keep up to date with competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities, working with agencies as appropriate
The Ideal Candidate
This area of Turning Point is fast paced, and always changing to adapt to the needs of our consumers.
To be considered for the role you will need to have previous experience of developing brands and driving leads in both the B2B & B2C sectors. Experience within the healthcare sector is also highly desirable.
You’re a positive and motivated individual whose focus on the customer need delivers great work that drives results.
We’re also looking for some of the following
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies that have delivered tangible growth
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Fantastic communication skills that you use to engage people of all levels
- A strong all-rounder – you have a great understanding and application of the full marketing mix
- Good analytical skills – you comfortable interpreting data and making recommendations based on insight
- Basic understanding of website development, so you’re comfortable working with our developers
- Ability to manage project priorities and experienced at influencing internal stakeholders
- You want to continually learn and develop your marketing skill set
- You have hands-on experience of creating content, writing copy and other creative skills
Why Turning Point
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
We run all Turning Point services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people.
We also have a commercial ventures arm of the Turning Point business which a B2B & B2C brand portfolio. This role will specifically work in commercial ventures,
Our Commercial Venture Brands
Rightsteps – An online B2B product that offers employer and employee health and wellbeing through telephone CBT counselling and an on-demand wellbeing platform ensuring businesses are supported. Whilst having completed a successful proof of value stage this brand is now entering a crucial growth stage and needs to concentrate on retention and growth.
Livelife – A new online B2C brand (currently still in its proof of value stage) offering counselling and CBT products and services direct to self-paying customers
Our people bring our vision to life. So, if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to support others to fulfilling their potential, here at Turning Point, we don't just offer you a job – we offer you a career.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
We know reward looks different to each person and so whether its ways to make your money go further, a culture supporting recognition and celebration, or opportunities to boost your career – we want to support you in every way we can with our total reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 31 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.