Full-time - Permanent
Grade 3 - £26,763 + Inner London weighting
Turning Point is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to lead the marketing and communications programs for key services including Support and Advice on Sexual Health – SASH. SASH is a partnership led by Turning Point alongside sexual health specialist services METRO, London Friend, and NAZ. SASH provides free, non-judgemental support to improve sexual health, relationships, and mental health. Based across Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster. Our other key services include support for people with drug and alcohol use issues and those living with learning disabilities.
SASH service provides information, advice, referral to sexual health testing and one-to-one and group support for individuals affected by sexual health related issues. The service has dedicated support available for young people (15+), LGBT residents, Black and Asian Minority Ethnic groups, women and young girls, people affected by domestic abuse, residents newly diagnosed with HIV and sex workers promoting wellbeing, and supporting residents of the three boroughs to access appropriate services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Coordinator to scope, plan, coordinate and support delivery of the marketing and communications activities to promote Turning Point’s support services with a focus on our Sexual health brand (SASH). The successful candidate will be responsible for generating referrals to our services from specific population groups in line with population need and KPIs, as well as delivering the marketing/communication plan by scoping, planning and implementation activities, including;
- Identifying who we are targeting and how we are reaching specific cohorts
- Supporting promotional activities to drive an increase in referrals
- Leading on content generation and driving a content management strategy
- Creation of routine key messages and dissemination; including more complex messaging
- Reporting on activity linked to the communications plan and performance
- Managing and editing the service website and advising on latest enhancement trends
- Promotional support for community outreach activities
- Social media management and content creation
- Leading health prevention campaigns working alongside the service leads
- Liaising with local authorities/public health/commissioners communication links
- Assisting the implementation of plans to build Turning Point’s presence in new and existing territories
- Highlighting concerns and as appropriate presenting solutions
- Training and upskilling members of the team to produce their own marketing materials
The Ideal Candidate
This area of the business is fast paced, challenging and subject to continuous change and development. To be considered for the role you will need to have previous experience of working in communications or marketing and mental health (ideally sexual health) brand experience is essential. Experience working with promoting drug and alcohol use support services or mental health services are encouraged to apply. Experience of working on end-to-end marketing campaigns and projects is essential as well as strong experience in digital marketing. A CIM qualification is desirable.
As this position will be working across a few different sites within the three boroughs, occasional travel is required.
Why Turning Point?
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
We know reward looks different to each person and so whether its ways to make your money go further, a culture supporting recognition and celebration, or opportunities to boost your career – we want to support you in every way we can with our total reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 28 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.