Finance Systems Analyst
What does it take to become a leading health and social care organisation in the UK? It takes people who can turn lives around every day – providing encouragement, delivering innovative services and generally improving life for individuals with a learning disability or those affected by drug and alcohol misuse or mental health problems.
But it’s not just our front–line teams that make a difference. So do the dedicated professionals who work behind the scenes to support the vital work we do? And that’s where you can come in.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Systems Analyst to join our team. The role is based in Manchester with hybrid working.
You will support our Finance applications customers to ensure functionality across the application suite is aligned with business need.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing 2nd line support for Finance application incidents through to resolution
- Completing root cause analysis to resolve incident and problems that arise with Finance applications
- Capturing business requirements to ensure applications content is aligned with business need
- Supporting and guiding business through reporting opportunities across Finance applications to promote decision making
- Capturing and understanding reporting requirements for Finance applications and assessing what reports by their nature need automation and therefore application development.
- Ensuring application patching is undertaken and actively managed to optimise application availability
- Ensuring that vendors deliver to SLA to resolve incidents and problems with applications
- Updating data within applications to ensure data integrity for scheduled events e.g. new tender wins, financial planning and year end
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have advanced Microsoft office skills and good knowledge of a range of Finance applications. We are looking for a person with experience of delivering customer service / application support in a range of fast moving environments.
The successful candidate will also:
- Hold ITIL v4 foundation certificate holder or be willing and able to qualify within six month of appointment
- Have skills of working with business support applications (Finance and HR) e.g. Infor SunSystems v6.4, Infor BI v12, Medius application, iTrent, SAP Business Objects
- Have good knowledge of Testing and Release Management
- Be efficient in problem solving skills and have desire to innovate and ensure continuous improvement
- Ideally have BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certificates (Business Analysis, Business Change and Commercial Awareness)
- Have experience within a large commercial organisation
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
Across the varied regions, sectors and settings we operate within, our organisation is held together by a shared vision – and our people are connected by the same values. These include belief in potential, confidence in communication, embracing positive change and always treating each other as individuals.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
Our people bring our vision to life. So, if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to support others to fulfilling their potential, here at Turning Point, we don't just offer you a job – we offer you a career.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
We know reward looks different to each person and so whether its ways to make your money go further, a culture supporting recognition and celebration, or opportunities to boost your career – we want to support you in every way we can with our total reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 31 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to buy additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closing date.