Domestic Cleaner - Reevy Road
At Turning Point, it’s our job to help people find a new direction in life. Our Domestic is fundamental to that, providing a range of important resources that support everything we do. As a Domestic Cleaner, you’ll have a big role to play at Reevy Road. You will provide a professional cleaning service to Care Home standards in a friendly and supportive environment.
This post is full time 37 hours per week, working across 7 days with alternate weekends off.
You’ll need a good understanding of the kind of work we do, which will include COSHH regulations and infection control requirements. You will be expected to carry out both reactive and scheduled cleaning duties while maintaining respect for the individuals we support.
The Ideal Candidate
It is desirable that you would have worked in a similar role before, but is not essential. It’s also important that you can manage your own workload as much of your time spent will be following cleaning schedules.
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
Across the varied regions, sectors and settings we operate within, our organisation is held together by a shared vision – and our people are connected by the same values. These include belief in potential, confidence in communication, embracing positive change and always treating each other as individuals.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
Our people bring our vision to life. So, if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to support others to fulfilling their potential, here at Turning Point, we don't just offer you a job – we offer you a career.
What benefits will I receive?
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive Learning and Development opportunities - we are Investors in People Silver accredited
- 28 days holiday, increasing with each year of service until 30 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including, bike to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to online Health and Wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work/life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts including Cinema, Groceries and Gym.