Data and Service Performance Specialist - Suffolk
Do you want to use your business acumen, performance analysis and improvement skills for good? Turning Point is a large Social Enterprise supporting around 100,000 marginalised and disadvantaged people across the country each year. We need a passionate and experienced person to take on the role of Information & Performance Lead supporting our Suffolk Integrated Substance Misuse Treatment Services, and beyond as part of our Insight team.
The post has a local/national remit with a hybrid working pattern incorporating currently two days per week at our Suffolk Service. There may also be travel to one of our 2 Head Quarters (London and Manchester). We will manage travel to enable a work-life balance.
Interviews to be held on Monday 4th March 2024 via Teams.
You will need to respond to regular and ad-hoc reporting requirements which cover varied audiences from team level to senior management team and up to commissioner level. You will help find ways to showcase performance and celebrate the great work our services and staff deliver, looking beyond commissioner and contract KPIs and into best practice. You’ll be able to demonstrate you can get the best out of teams, using your aptitude for leadership, influencing others to be the best they can be.
You will be a self-starter with the ability to quickly research and understand the social value of the work we do, alongside that of our local, regional and sector competitors. You will make recommendations and suggestions on where our services and organisation should go. You will help provide information to improve the operational effectiveness and, consequently improve the quality of lives for the people we support.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be experienced in the preparation and command of large volume data, able to navigate databases and Excel with ease, in order to compile engaging data which can drive performance, tell the story, and really add value for the service, its staff, and its service users. You will need to know how to convert a complex problem in to a manageable (bite-sized) solution. This includes collaboration with others in and out of the organisation to agree the logical/best approach.
You do not need to have experience working in health and social care or with substance misuse and public health data sets, although knowledge in these areas would be advantageous.
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
We know reward looks different to each person and so whether its ways to make your money go further, a culture supporting recognition and celebration, or opportunities to boost your career – we want to support you in every way we can with our total reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 31 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to buy additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closing date.