Client Advisor - Wakefield Talking Therapies
What does it take to become a leading health and social care organisation in the UK? It takes people who can turn lives around every day – providing support and encouragement, delivering innovative services and generally improving life for individuals affected by drug and alcohol misuse or mental health problems, or those with learning disabilities.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an additional Client Advisor to join the team at Turning Point, based at our Wakefield Talking Therapies Shops. You will provide first point of contact for clients and professionals wanting to arrange a referral into service.
Working as part of a small team you will be handling all initial referrals and enquiries into the services from new and existing clients, professionals and staff. Ensuring all contacts are dealt with in a timely, friendly & professional manner, providing a consistently high quality person centred service. The service will provide support through a variety of channels including telephone, email, online via the web, live chat, Video and Social Media.
As a Client Advisor your main responsibilities will be:
- To answer high volumes of calls and other methods of contact including email, text, web chat and social media
- To carry out initial triage and screening for new clients who want to make a referral for treatment.
- Respond to calls and email enquiries from existing clients and professionals
- To book Treatment appointments – via phone and email
- To process data accurately and sensitively, in accordance with GDPR and best practice
- To work closely as a team and with approval from the manager to ensure that the “knowledge base” is accurate and up to date
- To update Turning Points Client Record system and other related systems with new information and keeping existing records accurate and up to date.
- Identify and escalate as appropriate, priority/risk issues through the appropriate channels
- To work towards and exceed performance indicators and service levels set by your manager
The Ideal Candidate
This area of the business is fast paced, challenging and subject to continuous change and development. To be considered for the role you will need to be able to multi task, to remain calm under pressure and to provide consistent and high levels of customer care. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to liaise confidently with people at all levels. You will have good organisational skills, and able to adapt to meet the need of the client. A good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel and spread sheets and CRM systems is essential.
Previous experience of working within a customer service environment or contact centre is desirable however we will equally consider applications from individuals who have previous experience working in service focused on health and social care. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to start or progress their career within a leading health and social care environment.
You will be required to work on a 7 day rota basis between the hours of 8.00-20.00.
Why Turning Point?
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
We know reward looks different to each person and so whether its ways to make your money go further, a culture supporting recognition and celebration, or opportunities to boost your career – we want to support you in every way we can with our total reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 28 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.