Assistant Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner - Total Wellbeing Luton
Assistant Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner - 12 month FTC
We are currently recruiting for exciting opportunities to join Turning Point and be part of our highly successful and innovative ‘Improving Access to Psychological Therapies’ (IAPT) service. At Total Wellbeing Luton we specialise in evidence–based psychological therapies and we are looking for an Assistant Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join the team.
You will join our team in Luton to assist with the delivery of the service and as a key member of the team, you will be working closely with our clinical team to maintain our high standard and help us to develop.
As an Assistant PWP you’ll be managing your own workload and working alongside our qualified and trainee therapists to support delivery of groups and workshops as well as supporting clients before, during and after their engagement with the service. You will get regular supervision and will be able to access regular masterclasses to develop your skills and support your career development. You will work with your supervisor and line manager to make sure development and CPD plans are in place for your ongoing growth.
The Ideal Candidate
As well as being passionate about helping people, you will need outstanding written and telephone communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a team. In return, you’ll enjoy the scope and support to enhance your own life and career too, as you gain the experience and training you need to progress in your career with us.
The service operates across a variety of days and hours to include Saturdays and evening work to support our clients when they need it most, therefore we offer flexible working hours to promote a positive work life balance for our staff. We pay incentivised rates of pay for weekend working and additional hours.
Why Turning Point?
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
We know reward looks different to each person and so whether its ways to make your money go further, a culture supporting recognition and celebration, or opportunities to boost your career – we want to support you in every way we can with our total reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 28 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.