Administrator - Wakefield Inspiring Recovery
At Turning Point, it’s our job to help people find a new direction in life. Join our Wakefield Services as an Administrator and you could too. Here you’ll make a real difference to the lives of people with complex needs who are dealing with substance misuse issues.
As an Administrator, you’ll provide wide-ranging administrative support to our team, so they can focus on helping people to get back on their feet by supporting the development of personal, flexible and realistic support packages.
Running substance misuse services on a not-for-profit basis, we invest every penny back into our care – and our people. So, if you’re ambitious, focused on supporting substance misuse and looking for an administrative role with real value, progress your career with us.
Making sure everything runs smoothly is at the heart of our services, your duties will include reception cover and general administrative support to a multi-disciplinary team which includes clinical, procurement and financial administrative procedures. You’ll deal with a large number of people every day too, so it’s important you’re the sort of person who thrives in a very busy, challenging environment where you’re able to treat every individual without prejudice.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a confident communicator who can prioritise a varied workload and provide wide-ranging administrative support – and it’s vital that you’re able to achieve this without losing your methodical attention to detail. It would be an essential to have knowledge and experience of Excel and other Microsoft systems and you will be trained on our data systems. What is essential is that you’ve experience in a client focused role where you’ve had to maintain confidentiality. Although, time management, organisational, IT skills are just as important as your communication and people skills. Dynamic and driven, you’re someone with a naturally positive disposition and will fit in really well in our team.
Why Turning Point?
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
We know reward looks different to each person and so whether its ways to make your money go further, a culture supporting recognition and celebration, or opportunities to boost your career – we want to support you in every way we can with our total reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – we’re proud to have a silver accreditation from Investors in People. Choose from our range of courses to gain recognised qualifications
- 28 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays and spread the cost
- An exclusive discounts hub for TP colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- Access to our Rightsteps Therapy service – free, confidential telephone based counselling sessions, access to an online wellbeing platform, and a Financial Education hub to support your total wellbeing
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Recognition awards to recognise colleagues’ inspirational work and dedication, as well as Long Service bonuses to celebrate your commitment to us
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £300 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.
“Legislation recently introduced, which will come into force on 1 April 2022 means that for our services that conduct “Regulated Activity” as defined by the CQC, require us to ensure that any applicant is able to evidence at least one COVID-19 vaccination with a planned date scheduled for the second vaccination to take place by 1st April 2022 – therefore all offers will be made subject to candidates providing satisfactory evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status (or relevant exemption). Details of what will amount to satisfactory evidence can be provided upon request”